TrapStarModz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New Xbox update preview program opens up again

MURD420
    MURD420
    Founder
    Founder

Name : Michael

New Xbox update preview program opens up again Empty New Xbox update preview program opens up again

Post by MURD420 September 23rd 2010, 9:54 pm

New Xbox update preview program opens up again New-nxe-dash

Just like last year, Microsoft has announced that they’re going to let a select few test drive the new Xbox dashboard a bit early and let them enjoy all the goodies that come with it. Well, not exactly all the goodies, as there will be no Kinect sensor sent to participants; other than that though, all the goodies. That includes taking the new ESPN integration for a spin, checking out the music Zune offers and searching NetFlix from the couch. Participants will also get the chance to mess around with the new dashboard look and new family settings.

Follow this LINK to register your interest. A couple things to remember though, you have to be registered on the Microsoft Connect site and once you switch over, there’s no coming back. Also, those involved in the early preview won’t be able to party up with those not in the preview, so think carefully before applying. Don’t want to mess up your weekly Halo night, eh?

Last edited by MURD420 on October 7th 2010, 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TSM William
    TSM William
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Name : William

New Xbox update preview program opens up again Empty Re: New Xbox update preview program opens up again

Post by TSM William September 24th 2010, 12:08 am

i dont know if i want to do this because i use party a lot =(
    Anonymous

New Xbox update preview program opens up again Empty Re: New Xbox update preview program opens up again

Post by Guest September 29th 2010, 11:22 am

me too

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 6th 2024, 11:44 am